- To offer Diploma Programmes (Regular and Part-time) to cater to the needs of industry, business and the community.
- To develop the total personality of our students and make them technically competent.
To enhance the competency profile of the faculty and the staff
- To conduct Continuing Education programmes using flexible modes of delivery benefiting the unemployed youth in rural and urban areas and also the industry and community.
- To arrange for In-plant training for students.
- To offer Counseling, Career Guidance and Placement Services to our students.
- To strengthen our links with industry and the community through testing and consultancy.
- To provide effective training to the students by making use of the excellent infrastructure, under the guidance of trained and well qualified faculty and staff.
- To respond to the needs and concerns of the community including empowerment of women.
- To promote and preserve an eco-friendly environment.
- To adopt a participatory and information-sharing approach in all our activities.