GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- To fulfill our mission, strict rules and regulations are followed to maintain the discipline.
- Each and every student is responsible for the safety, care and proper use of tools, furniture, apparatus and equipment during practical classes.
- For admission to the End Examination conducted by the Awards Board, a student should have satisfactorily completed the prescribed course of study and should have put in not less than 80% of attendance of the total number of working hours separately in each of theory, drawing and practical classes during the semester.
- Students are expected to attend the practical classes in the prescribed uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- Admission Norms:
- Admission to the various Diploma Courses is made on merit, strictly following the rules and regulations stipulated by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- In Sandwich Programs 50% of Candidates are admitted under Merit and 50% of Candidates are Sponsored by Industries.
- Under lateral entry scheme 20% Candidates (10% Academic & 10% Vocational) are admitted in Civil, EEE, Mechanical & Computer branches in II Year.
Admission Fees: (Regular / Shift)
Admission Fees = Rs. 2
Spl.Fees = Rs. 1000
NSS = RS.10
Part Time Fees :
Admission Fess = Rs.2
Tuition Fees = Rs.3000